Apartment in a building which dates back to 1853, it has the allure found in historic houses. The house is accessed through a door from one of the typical granite paved streets that lead to the Marciana Marina esplanade.
The apartment, located on the second and third floor of the building, measures about 130 sq. m. and is structured on two levels. The composition is typical of the period: the rooms are bright, with vaulted ceilings, frescoed walls and antique terracotta floors. From a landing there are two entrances, the main one, into the living room, and the service entrance leading into the kitchen.
Internally the apartment is composed as follows: large and hospitable living room with granite fireplace; dining room with adjoining sitting area where you can enjoy the warmth of a second fireplace; two large bedrooms; kitchen with balcony; bathroom and hallway. An iron spiral staircase leads to the upper floor, a pretty little tower, where there is: a hallway, a bedroom and a bathroom.
Looking down the road from the dining room and from the tower there is a glimpse of the blue sea of Elba.
Internamente l’appartamento è così composto: ampio ed ospitale soggiorno con camino in granito; sala da pranzo con annesso salottino in cui si può godere il tepore del fuoco del secondo camino; due ampie camere da letto; cucina con balcone; bagno e disimpegno. Tramite un scaletta a chiocciola in ferro si accede al piano superiore, una graziosa torretta, in cui vi sono: disimpegno, una camera da letto ed un bagno.
This property is of particular value, suitable both as a second home or to be lived in throughout the year.
A municipal parking space can be rented near the house.